SRK-I earned my first salary ushering for a pankaj udhas concert


SRK-I earned my first salary ushering for a pankaj udhas concert SRK maybe the king of bollywood now, but the first ever pay that he received was a mere fifty rupees for ushering a concert for singer Pankaj Udhas.

And guess what he did with it???

The 44-year-old actor used the money to visit `Taj Mahal`, the monument of love.

“Asked so telling. I earned my first salary ushering for a Pankaj Udhas concert in delhi Rs.50. took a train & saw Taj Mahal with the money (sic),” Shah Rukh wrote on his Twitter page.

Khan is currently working on his upcoming film `Ra.One.` where he will play a superhero for the first time in his career.

“Red chillies v/fx & jeff from america also a few other studios involved to complete work on ra.one. Its quite a task for an indian film, (sic),” Khan wrote in a post on the micro-blogging website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment