Break Up On Twitter Jim Carrey And Jenny McCarthy


Break Up On Twitter Jim Carrey And Jenny McCarthy We’ve seen a lot of these breakups surfacing on Twitter and Facebook as well as some other well known social networking websites. It seems that with the latest results Jim Carrey and his girlfriend Jenny McCarthy have taken their breakup to the computer screen as well. Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have been dating for five years and it appears that they are now splitting up from each other. They made their breakup public by using Twitter and composing the break up through various heart pounding tweets.

“I’m so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart,” McCathy said publicly. It’s interesting because despite their break up Jim Carrey had only the best of words for her as well. “Jenny and I have just ended our 5 year relationship. I’m grateful for the many blessings we’ve shared and I wish her the very best!” It was just in September of 2005 that McCarthy and Jim began dating. A few years later in April of 2008 they announced that they were living together when McCarthy was featured on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” but she made it fairly clear to Ellen that they really never wanted to marry each other. It was just a relationship. Carrey almost made a joke of a proposal as a marketing technique for one of his upcoming movies called “Yes Man.” He admitted it was just a joke at the time though. Last month, “The Millionaire Matchmaker” Patti Stanger said to PopEaster that Jenny McCarthy needed a man that would place a ring on her finger, perhaps why she has second guessed the relationship. He said “I love Jim Carrey, and I love my funny girl, Jenny McCarthy. I hope that he gives her a ring. Jenny is my girl. I’d like to see them tie it up.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment